[Users] Default Selection Entering a Folder

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:06:53 CEST 2018

Hey there,

Michael Rasmussen wrote:

>Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

>> It might be a good idea for the devs to consider making this a
>> checkbox for us to tick in the settings somewhere in the future.
>> For now, I have these instructions backed up in case I reinstall.

>Or one could install clawsker
>(http://www.claws-mail.org/clawsker.php) See attached screenshot.

Interesting. It doesn't offer the option that I would have needed in
this version of Claws Mail, so it's good that I managed to do it in
the config file, but it's got some useful-looking abilities. I
installed it and will continue to do so with future versions. Thanks.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.