[Users] Default Selection Entering a Folder

Jeremy claws at smartpoint.co.nz
Sun May 13 23:59:16 CEST 2018

I have a similar question:

Claws 3.16.0git163 - Slackware Linux 14.2

Can I control which message is selected next when I click "Trash" (or press the Delete
key) on the current message in the message list ? I have my messages sorted by Date.

The behaviour at the moment seems to be to select the previous message in the list. I
would like to select the next unread (or at least next) message in the list.

Cheers
Jeremy