[Users] Messages going to wrong account - cont'd (Re: Users Digest, Vol 79, Issue 47)

claws.paws at mailmight.com claws.paws at mailmight.com
Thu May 10 12:17:25 CEST 2018

Hello,

Apologies for time-lag on this issue.

I finally noticed (DoH!) that the message concerned all come from
'change.org'.
Double checked all filters etc. etc. as suggested by those who kindly
took part in this.Nothing found and nothing found by the service provider either. So I
have unsubscribed this particular bunch (as my partner does not want
the emails anyway) but so far she is still getting them albeit into
my 'inbox'.
So we can close this as unresolved I reckon.

Thanks for the help,

Regards,

Paul.