[Users] Filter upon receipt

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Thu Mar 29 18:59:03 CEST 2018

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 17:19:09 +0100, Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> > But the messages still end up initially in the SpamFolder.
>
> It is because the spam plugins run before the Filtering rules, so by
> the time you reach the Filtering your messages (which are spam) have
> already been moved.

I think I created confusion by using the name SpamFolder -- this folder
has nothing to do with Spam filtering, it is just a custom folder named
that way. The mail messages that are delivered to this folder are normal
messages.

So the question boils down to: Can I have messages that arrive in a certain
folder A be filtered and moved to a different folder B without having to
actually visit folder A.

-- Johan