[Users] Filter upon receipt

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Wed Mar 28 19:15:51 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have an IMAP account (Home) with many mailfolders.

On one of these folders, SpamFolder, I want messages that are from a certain
sender delivered in a different folder. So I have a folder rule:

  [#imap/Home/SpamFolder]
  enabled rulename "Facebook Xxx" from matchcase "facebookmail.com" & to
     matchcase "xxx" move "#imap/Home/XxxFacebook"

This causes the messages to be received in the SpamFolder, and as soon as I
visit this folder these messages are moved to the XxxFacebook folder.

However, I would want these messages to be moved to the XxxFacebook folder
immedeately upon receipt. So I copied this rule globally:

  [filtering]
  enabled rulename "Facebook Xxx" from matchcase "facebookmail.com" & to
     matchcase "xxx" move "#imap/Home/XxxFacebook"

But the messages still end up initially in the SpamFolder.

Is there something I'm missing?

-- Johan