[Users] Claws-mail on CentOS

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Thu Mar 22 16:57:42 CET 2018

The procedure you have stated for compiling Claws from source for
CentOS is exactly what I have used for years for OpenSUSE Linux.

IMHO, a more "generic" version of this procedure, stating what
libraries and version levels are required to build Claws, should be
included in the Claws documentation under the title "How to Build Claws
From Source".

Cheers,
Lyle

--