[Users] Claws-mail on CentOS

Richard lists-claws at listmail.innovate.net
Thu Mar 22 14:26:36 CET 2018

> Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018 14:08:07 +0100
> From: Andreas Meyer <anmeyer at mailbox.org>
>
> Are python and perl essential for claws-mail to work? There are
> other problems compiling with python and perl.

Could you be more specific about your python and perl issues? Your
centos system will have python (it's integral to some system
management aspects, and updating it has to be done with great care).
I believe that base perl is also installed by default.

You may need development libraries that don't get installed by
default.