[Users] Understanding processing (and pre/post-)

Michael A. Yetto myetto1 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 18 20:41:27 CET 2018

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 18:30:16 +0200
Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> writes, and having writ moves on:

>On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 11:57:56 -0400 Michael A. Yetto wrote:
>
>> In other words, there are features that you don't need, but others
>> find very useful.
>
>I am sure they do, that's why I am asking and willing to learn more
>about the workflows these features are aimed to facilitate. So it
>would be very helpful if you can give examples and/or explain a little
>more.

It would be even better if you would put in as much effort to learn
this program on your own as you want others to put in teaching you.

The more common way of expressing this is. "Do your own homework."

Mike Yetto
--
"The capacity to blunder slightly is the real marvel of DNA.  Without
this special attribute, we would still be anaerobic bacteria and there