[Users] Status of claws-contacts and new address book?

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Thu Mar 15 18:32:31 CET 2018

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 16:12:18 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> > Since there were never any interest for adding this to claws mail I
> > stopped spending time on it some years back.
>
> There was some interest. Not enough (or perhaps not the right sort)
> for you, perhaps?

I'm interested. I'd like to be able to move data between Claws and my
iPhone, via NextCloud or directly. I also have a database I first wrote
back in the late Pliocene which I would like to move away from.

--

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has
destroyed itself within. The essential causes of Rome's decline lay in

-- Will and Ariel Durant, III The Story of Civilization (1944) epilogue