[Users] I keep receiving my own posts for bug reports

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Mar 11 22:44:00 CET 2018

On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 21:28:28 +0000, Jeremy Nicoll wrote:
>You may know... but I bet you find in a few years you can't remember
>the exact text of very bug report you've ever made.

If you log in to your "good designed" bug tracker account, you simply
could select one of all the reports you ever made. I'm aware that this
is not provided by most bug trackers, unfortunately after a while they
"forget" to list some of your still available bug reports, while Google
still remembers ;).