[Users] Searching the mailing list archive

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Mar 11 20:11:12 CET 2018

On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 20:46:26 +0200, Removed GDPR wrote:
>I already tried that but unfortunately external search engines don't
>index everything and don't show all the info (especially recent one).

While I dislike Google a lot, there is a reason for mentioning
Google ;), you could do very fast and detailed searches using advanced
semantics and while your privacy is touched, you fortunately get hints
while typing.

Even if the Claws mailing list archive should be copied by one of the
known copies of mailing list archives, that provide their own search
engine, in my experiences Google still does a better job.