[Users] I keep receiving my own posts for bug reports

Michael A. Yetto myetto1 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 20:02:23 CET 2018

On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 20:46:04 +0200
Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> writes, and having writ moves on:

>Sure but that would work only when checking email through CM. When I
>check it on my phone it won't. In that sense it is sophisticated - only
>an advanced MUA like CM can do this.

This mailing lists is for questions or news involving Claws-Mail. It is
not for supplying solutions to every request/problem involving any
device that uses any MUA and might be used by someone that also uses
Claw-Mail mail.

Send all of you mail to a Dovecot account and connect to that with all
of your various methods.

Mike Yetto
--
"How can I achieve everything all the time, with little or no
effort on my part?  Please limit responses to 2 or 3 words