[Users] See the 'FILES' section of `man claws-mail` for brief descriptions of the files.

Liz edodd55 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:45:55 CET 2018

On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:15:28 +0200
Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:

> > Yes, but it's hard to follow. The conversation seems to jump from
> > Subject: to body message without warning.
>
> What do you mean jump? Is it not clear from the mail archive thread?
> Do I have to repeat anything? Please explain. I really need to get
> this done right.

I don't read the subject. I belong to many lists where the subject line
is not changed when it should be.

However, I read the text.
So yes, people are reading this thread.
Some like me may be tired of reading your questions. I learn by
experimentation. I know each of us learns in a different way, but we do
appreciate when someone tries to find a solution for themselves.

Liz