[Users] See the 'FILES' section of `man claws-mail` for brief descriptions of the files.

Mike Yetto myetto1 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Mar 7 23:50:10 CET 2018

On March 7, 2018 5:25:37 PM GMT-05:00, Removed GDPR <studio at invalid.tld> wrote:
>> BTW, I think Paul might have done that to point out that your
>> message, to which he was replying, posed one question in the Subject
>> and another in the message body.
>
>In this particular case the text in the body rather clarifies the
>purpose of the question. It doesn't ask about anything different.

The Subject: should be a short descriptive statement about the message. The body should be able to stand on its own. In this way there is nothing lost if or when the subject is changed or the thread drifts.

This is an simple basic rule of email, mailing lists, and Usenet. The discusion belongs completely in the body.

Oh, trim and don't top post.

--
Mike Yetto

--