[Users] See the 'FILES' section of `man claws-mail` for brief descriptions of the files.

Bob Williams usenet at karmasailing.uk
Wed Mar 7 19:20:24 CET 2018

On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:03:40 +0200
Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:20:47 +0000 Bob Williams wrote:

> All I see that Paul replied through modifying the Subject.

Precisely. I expect the conversation to take place in the message body.

BTW, I think Paul might have done that to point out that your message, to which he was replying, posed one question in the Subject and another in the message body.

It sometimes means repeating the same question in both Subject and body, but that does make it easier for your audience.

HAND

Bob

--
Bob Williams