[Users] I keep receiving my own posts for bug reports

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Tue Mar 6 13:46:54 CET 2018

> subject matchcase "[Users] [Bug"
> and
> mark_as_read move "#mh/Mail/Wastebin"

Thanks but my question is not how to filter the messages but how NOT to
receive the unnecessary ones :)

In my case I am using Gmail's server side filtering (which is not as
sophisticated as Claws's) as I don't always access mail from Claws and I
need to keep my mailbox clean regardless of the mail client in use.
IOW: the concern is not for claws mail in particular but about the
system which sends around emails. Sending a message to someone else (a
bug report) and receiving it without option to disable that is no good.

I hope that clarifies.