[Users] How can I install alternate dictionaries?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sun Mar 4 00:29:30 CET 2018

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 23:36:46 +0200
Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:

> In preferences section Spell Checking I see only en_US.
> How can I get other dictionaries?

I would imagine that you need to look for appropriate packages in the
SuSE repos. I don't know any details as I use Fedora but I would expect
these to be related to Enchant assuming that's in SuSE. Enchant is a
wrapper that uses various other spelling backends.

On Fedora I have various packages installed with aspell, hunspell,
gspell and gtkspell as part or all of the package names.

HTH

--

Brian