[Users] Combining SpamAssasin and SpamReport in one single action

Avinash Sonawane rootkea at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:45:09 CEST 2018

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 16:32:09 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 21:49:31 +0530
> Avinash Sonawane <rootkea at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > while simple sa-learn Action doesn't mark the
> > message as spam in Claws UI
>
> You can use Actions to 'mark as spam'.

Ah, yes. The 'Filter action' allows to do that. But it seems 'Filter
action' and 'Shell Command action' are mutually exclusive 2 options to
configure an action.

So I need to configure a 'Filter action' to mark the message as spam,
then another 'Shell Command action' (a script) to 1. train the filter
and 2. report the emails at SpamCop and Signal-Spam.

Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Regards,
Avinash Sonawane (rootKea)
PICT, Pune
https://rootkea.wordpress.com