[Users] Combining SpamAssasin and SpamReport in one single action

Avinash Sonawane rootkea at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:19:31 CEST 2018

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 10:01:57 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 20:17:20 +0530
> Avinash Sonawane <rootkea at gmail.com> wrote:

> > i.e. I would like to mark message as 'Spam' and report it in single
> > action.
>
> You can create an Action to do that. See /Configuration/Actions.

Ah, if I'm not wrong then are you suggesting to configure an action
i.e. external command/script to train spam filter (e.g. sa-learn) and
also to email Spamcop.net and also perform the submit action at
Signal-Spam.fr with username-password?

Reporting spam at SpamCop.net and Signal-Spam.fr is already achieved by
SpamReport plugin and SpamAssassin plugin trains the SA as well as
marks the message as Spam (while simple sa-learn Action doesn't mark the
message as spam in Claws UI).

So I was thinking to simply make these plugins to execute in succession
on selected messages just by single click, if it's possible.

Regards,
Avinash Sonawane (rootKea)
PICT, Pune
https://rootkea.wordpress.com