[Users] change in email appearance (Michael Rasmussen)

Brian bvamundsen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 18:23:54 CEST 2018

I thought this list has previously noted that Fancy has a security flaw
in webkit which is why it is recommended NOT to use. I wonder why it is
still in the plugins download?

The alternative is to use Dillo, but it hasn't been in the plugin's
download for a few months. It seems I was instructed how to build it
and make it available. Search this list for how to build the plugin and add to the plugin directory.
IIRC: You install dillo (your Linux distribution probably has a
package), then copy the dillo.so file to /usr/lib64/claws-mail/plugins/
or /usr/local/lib/claws-mail/plugins/
then open claws-mail and "add" the plugin under Configuration>Plugins.

If developers are reading this, please add corrections as
needed. Cheers