[Users] Spell checking for second language stopped working after OS update

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Mon Jul 23 17:53:25 CEST 2018

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 17:47:56 +0200 Andrej Kacian wrote:

> What does the following command output?
>
>   echo "some bulgarian text with some words
> misspelled" | enchant -d bg -a

Since I hadn't installed enchant-tools (which is
necessary for command line checking like this) I
installed it. The output is:

[~]:  echo "some bulgarian text with some words misspelled" | enchant -d bg -a
@(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Enchant 1.6.0)
Couldn't create a dictionary for bg

> It should print list of correction suggestions for
> each misspelled word. If that doesn't work, you
> should get help from some Opensuse forum or mailing
> list, and get enchant itself to work.

I will. Thanks.

> You can check how it looks for English:
>
> ticho at penny:~$ echo "hello wrold" | enchant -d en -a
> @(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really
> Enchant 1.6.0) *
> & wrold 2 6: world, wold

I get the same output as you.