[Users] Spell checking for second language stopped working after OS update

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Mon Jul 23 13:41:56 CEST 2018

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 12:37:34 +0100 Brian Morrison
wrote:

> On Fedora I have both enchant and enchant-devel
> installed, I don't see enchant in your list.

I suppose libenchant1 is the one which should be in
use, no? Here is everything which is available when
searching for enchant. Please let me know if you think
I need to install anything else.

# zypper search enchant
Reading installed packages...

S  | Name                             | Summary                                               | Type
---+----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------+--------
   | enchant-debugsource              | Debug sources for package enchant                     | package
i+ | enchant-devel                    | Include Files and Libraries mandatory for Development | package
   | enchant-tools                    | Generic Spell Checking Library - Command Line Tools   | package
   | enchant-tools-debuginfo          | Debug information for package enchant-tools           | package
   | enchant-voikko                   | Generic Spell Checking Library - Voikko Plugin        | package
   | enchant-voikko-32bit             | Generic Spell Checking Library - Voikko Plugin        | package
   | enchant-voikko-32bit-debuginfo   | Debug information for package enchant-voikko          | package
   | enchant-voikko-debuginfo         | Debug information for package enchant-voikko          | package
   | enchant-zemberek-32bit           | Generic Spell Checking Library - Zemberek Plugin      | package
   | enchant-zemberek-32bit-debuginfo | Debug information for package enchant-zemberek        | package
i+ | libenchant1                      | Generic Spell Checking Library                        | package

--
George