[Users] claws freezing

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Thu Jul 19 11:55:31 CEST 2018

I recently upgraded to openSUSE Leap 15.0, which uses claws-mail 3.16.0.

A couple of times now claws has frozen. I don't know what the cause
was. I think I clicked somwehere, probably in the folder list, and
after that it became unresponsive. (not redrawing the window after
expose events etc)

There's nothing in /var/log/messages. I tried kill -1 <pid> but that
killed the process. I've now started claws from a terminal so I can see
any output. Is this a known problem and/or can I do anything else to
better localise the problem if and when it next occurs?