[Users] Apply filters to all accounts except one

Michael A. Yetto myetto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:02:50 CEST 2018

On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 01:38:22 -0700
nbdy at riseup.net writes, and having writ moves on:

>Hi,
>
>CM allows to restrict a filter to a particular account. However I need
>the opposite: to apply my filters to all accounts except one (or two).
>The clumsy approach would obviously be to duplicate each filter and
>dedicate the duplicate to each of the desired accounts. However this
>creates a monstrous list of filters and if some of the filters needs
>to be updated at certain time - it creates a lot of work + room for
>errors.
>
>Is there a way to easily exclude account(s) from the effect of a
>filter(s)?

If possible, place the filters that won't be applied to the account in
question at the end of the filter list. Add a filter before that
list segment that applies to your excluded account that does nothing
more than stop filter action for all emails in that account.

Mike Yetto
--
"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you
shine on it, the more it will contract."