[Users] Apply filters to all accounts except one

nbdy at riseup.net nbdy at riseup.net
Tue Jul 10 10:38:22 CEST 2018

Hi,

CM allows to restrict a filter to a particular account. However I need the
opposite: to apply my filters to all accounts except one (or two). The
clumsy approach would obviously be to duplicate each filter and dedicate
the duplicate to each of the desired accounts. However this creates a
monstrous list of filters and if some of the filters needs to be updated
at certain time - it creates a lot of work + room for errors.

Is there a way to easily exclude account(s) from the effect of a filter(s)?