[Users] Replying in the same folder

nbdy at riseup.net nbdy at riseup.net
Tue Jul 3 11:04:30 CEST 2018

> Right-click on the folder, select Properties, Compose and check the 2nd
> box.

Thanks. I read that box says "Save copy of outgoing messages to this
folder instead of Sent". I was wondering if that "copy" means duplication,
i.e. one copy in Sent and one copy in the folder in question. However when
testing I see it remains in the specified folder only (no other copy in
Sent). Might need clarification in the UI to avoid confusion.

Is there no option to do it per account?

> One down-side is that, unlike in the Sent folder, these "sent"
> messages can't be re-edited at this time.

What do you mean by that? Re-edited in what sense? (I have never edited
emails which I have already sent)