[Users] Date column misinterprets the date format

Denis den_ml at posteo.de
Sun Jan 21 12:39:33 CET 2018

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 12:18:15 +0100
Andrej Kacian <ticho at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 13:26:41 +0300
> Denis <den_ml at posteo.de> wrote:
>
> > Yes, I compared Claws Mail to "date +%x" command, and my LC_TIME is
> > set in my .zshrc file since I didn't want to mess with system-wide
> > settings. So I should set LC_TIME system-wide?
> >
> > Is it only Claws Mail behaviour that it does not read settings
> > exported from .zshrc (or .bashrc) or is it like this with all GUI
> > programs?
>
> Does it display correctly if you launch Claws Mail from a shell which
> has LC_TIME set, e.g. from an xterm?
>
> Regards,

I just checked out, and yes, it does display it correcrtly when launched from my login shell. And since wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote that this is the same behaviour w/ other apps launched from the desktop
shortcuts, I'm just going to adjust system-wide settings.

Thanks for the replies!

--
Respectfully,
Denis Shadrin