[Users] Tags in Quick Search: Bug??

wwp subscript at free.fr
Tue Jan 16 09:34:20 CET 2018

Hello Charles,

On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 17:08:11 -0700 Charles Curley <charlescurley at charlescurley.com> wrote:

> Claws-mail 3.14.1 (pi) on Debian 8.x.
>
> I have just started using tags. I have two set on messages in a gmail
> account. I see them in the messages.
>
> If I go to the quick search, and select "Tag" in the pulldown menu, and
> enter a tag, I get no search results. If I select
> "From/To/Cc/Subject/Tag", I get the correct result.
>
> Am I doing something wrong, or misunderstanding something, or have I hit
> a bug?

Tags here, are not meant to be gmail tags, but tags that you can
add/remove to emails, from within Claws Mail and they are limited to
Claws Mail itself. Right-click an email in a folder and see the "Tags"
submenu of the context menu; or from main menu: Message/Tags.
You can manage the tags list (that you can apply to emails) from main
menu: Configuration/Tags.

Regards,

--
wwp