[Users] Two questions about templates.

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:38:25 CET 2018

On 2018-01-08 at 11:01:10 wwp wrote:

> Hello Erik,
>

> On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 10:48:35 +0100 "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Mojn all,
> >
> > 1. Is there a hidden setting that allows inserting a template
> > without confirmation?
>
> I'm afraid no.
>

> > 2. Is there a way to position the cursor after an inserted template
> > (or perhaps elsewhere in the message) rather than at the top of the
> > message body?
>
> See %cursor / %X, place %X at the end of your template body.

Doesn't work this way with my templates. For example I have a template
that looks like:

|file{/home/erik/Templates/StandardDansk}

Adding %X at the end of this template does indeed place the cursor
differently but not at the end of the template text, it's inserted
somewhere in the middle of the last line.

Adding %X at the end of the text in the file does nothing.

Is it supposed to work with this sort of templates?

--
Venlig hilsen,
Erik P. Olsen