[Users] Gmail account: impossible to delete Drafts, Sent, Queue and Trash folders

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Fri Feb 23 18:29:26 CET 2018

I am not sure if that is the case. I think it may be some glitch in the
program because earlier (in previous days) I am quite sure I had those
unnecessary folders deleted. But yesterday I noticed they were back
again while I was sorting some messages and folders.

IOW: It is not the case of configuring, then assigning which folder is
outbox, which is trash etc. but this is happening much latter. I can't
provide STR though because it doesn't happen today.