[Users] List server: bad DKIM?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Sun Feb 18 13:44:05 CET 2018

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 11:43:05 +0200 Removed GDPR wrote:

>But all that is indeed quite off-topic to claws mail itself.

[This message would not have been seen if DKIM sig blocking was on.]

Fine; I'll move the discussion to the CM list server list...

Oh wait...  there isn't one.

Guess I'll file a bug...

Hmm...  List Server is not an option:
From http://www.thewildbeast.co.uk/claws-mail/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
>Claws Mail:
>Claws Mail (Windows):
>clawsker:
>Website:

Wouldn't matter anyway since turning bad DKIM sig blocking back on will
prevent me from participating.

Ironic that the very first DKIM discussion was one George started
4/10/16, and I was the first to help him; but to be fair his was about
displaying those headers, while this thread is about even having
messages at all to be able to help with.

Off topic?  Hell, I'm selectively off list...

:Pierre