[Users] How can I display latest messages without auto selecting one of them?

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Sun Feb 18 12:38:30 CET 2018

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 13:20:49 +0200
Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:

> > There is your problem. Use a different Claws Mail icon theme, one that
> > has icons which stand out more.
>
> Hm. You have a point here. Maybe the breeze theme should be improved?
>
> In the default one the icon is more visible but still purple on mid-dark
> blue is not an eye catcher. The other considerations also remain.

Feel free to get involved, we could always use more icon themes, or
improved existing ones. Even the default icon theme might need some
refreshing.

Note, however, that the cursor color has different colors in different
GTK+ themes, where the default blue icon stands out more.

> > why did you select it in the first place?
>
> It seemed to have a more seamless UI with KDE Plasma.

Yes, so seamless that you can't see where one element ends and
another begins. :)

Regards,
--
Andrej