[Users] DKIM Signature issues [Was: List server: bad DKIM?]

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Sun Feb 18 00:27:16 CET 2018

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 00:34:08 +0200 Removed GDPR wrote:

>> your messages contain Google DKIM Signatures; does this seem right to
>> you?
>
>Yes. I am (still) using Google Apps and mail is handled by Gmail.
>
>https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/checkmx/check?domain=invalid.tld&dkim_selector=
>
>What is the exact problem you are facing?

My MTA was set to discard messages with bad DKIM Signatures.  Recently
noticed missing messages from this list (responses to messages I never
saw).  Looks like anyone posting here via GMail has a bad DKIM Sig.  I've
changed my MTA's (luxsci.com) DKIM rule to simply add a new header and
let the messages through.

>I can't see your *.google.com link (I have JS disabled).

It's just a link to the bug report I posted to GMail (included in

Just giving a heads up in case others are missing messages from GMail
users.  I missed a lot of messages here because of this.

Also reported to luxsci.com -- those guys are awesome in getting issues
resolved; so hoping to know more soon...

Pierre