[Users] How to insert signature above the original (quoted) message when replying?

H.Merijn Brand h.m.brand at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 16 18:27:20 CET 2018

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 15:56:27 +0000, Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>
wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 17:39:20 +0200
> Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:
>
> > It is a basic usability principle
>
> In my experience, these same people quote everything, and keep on
> quoting everything with each reply, so you end up with a large
> message consisting of 90% junk.

What about those people failing to strip signatures and (company)
logo's? Sometimes I am included in long mail exchanges where - no
kidding - 30 company logo's are still attached (plus of course all the
small icons that they want in their signatures for e-mail, facebook,
twitter and other channels their company wants you to contact then
through. It is hopeless: M$-Outlook encourages this behaviour (and the
useless use of HTML mail)

using perl5.00307 .. 5.27   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE