[Users] How to insert signature above the original (quoted) message when replying?

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Fri Feb 16 16:39:20 CET 2018

> > Not really. You're using the gmail web interface to post but the
> > quote collapsing still works fine for your messages.

Generally:

1. I type my message in Claws Mail
2. I save it (which puts it in Drafts)
3. I send it through Gmail's web interface (which I run in pure HTML,
without JS) to avoid sharing the IP address of the sen

> Or maybe you meant people using other clients scrolling down to find
> your reply....

That. It is a basic usability principle to put the most important
information at the most visible place. In the case of a message that
would mean: put the actual message on top, don't bury it under piles of
other info.

> I find myself scrolling a lot more with stuck-in-the-mud top-posters,
> who don't understand (or bother with) replying inline, just to try to
> work out which part of my message their vague words could be
> referring to.

I hope I am not one of them :)