[Users] Some questions from new/old claws user

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Tue Dec 11 15:41:51 CET 2018

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:26:52 +0000
John Long <codeblue at inbox.lv> wrote:

> I am more lost than before. I am sorry for not understanding, but it
> feels like you know something but you are not saying it.

I really don't see how they could have been more clear.

> Are you saying that you see nothing in the raw message that has
> anything to do with tags?

What they're saying is there's nothing in the official claws-mail
source that would inject those tags.

> And if so, doesn't that mean there is some sort of bug in the copy
> of claws I'm running?

Maybe there is, but the devs of the official source can hardly be
expected to know what, or how it got there.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is