[Users] Dillo 3.1 upgrade...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Mon Dec 3 20:42:26 CET 2018

Over the weekend I discovered that Dillo 3.1-dev is available for
testing (it is not yet a "released" version). "This release is mainly
intended for developers and advanced users."

I tried it with Claws - and it has worked perfectly for me with the
current "Dillo" plugin. (Note: I'm running Claws version 3.17.0git160).

What is great - Dillo now seems to handle TLS properly (enable it
with: ./configure --enable-ssl). It also uses version 1.3.x of the
FLTK GUI toolkit (http://fltk.org).

If you want to experiment, here's where to get the Dillo 3.1-dev
version: https://github.com/orsenthil/dillo

Cheers,
Lyle
--