[Users] Clawsker 1.3.0 released

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Sun Dec 2 18:16:39 CET 2018

Hi all,

Clawsker, the Claws Mail hidden preferences editor and tweaker has been
released again.

This version requires Perl bindings to GTK+3 and a non-core module to
finding the claws-mail binary in a more portable way. Check the
Dependencies section in README file for required versions.

Changes shamelessly copied from the NEWS file:

1.3.0:
  - Migrated to GTK+3 perl bindings
  - Migrated UI layouts to new GtkGrid widget
  - Reimplemented about dialogue using GTK+3 AboutDialog
  - Hotkey background stripes now use theme colours
  - Fixed bug detecting unapplied changes
  - Fixed window height to fit common resolutions (4128)
  - Translations:
    • New: Portuguese
    • Updated: Turkish, Dutch, Swedish, French, Spanish and Danish
  - Late translations:
    • New: Traditional Chinese (for 1.2.0)
    • Updated: Brazilian Portuguese (for 1.2.0)

More details, updated screenshots and download links on homepage:
http://www.claws-mail.org/clawsker.php

--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~