[Users] Search for messages between timestamps

Olivier Brunel jjk at jjacky.com
Tue Aug 28 17:45:05 CEST 2018

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 20:25:20 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> It's an MH folder, so all messages are sequentially numbered. So if
> you (turn threading off and) sort by number, then all the most
> recently trashed will be at the bottom of the list (or top, depending
> on which way you sort).

Eh, I find this a bit amusing coming from you, as you seem to
acknowledge that the sort direction will indeed determine whether the
lower number will come first or last...

Who knows, with time you might realize that this isn't a strange idea
after all, and that maybe the so-called "sort order awereness" might
seem odd to some. One day you might even allow users to opt out of
it! ;)

Anyhow, in the mean time and for those who do wanna opt opt, allow me
to share an update version of the patch for claws 3.17

Cheers,