[Users] Delete an Account?

Shai Berger shai at platonix.com
Tue Aug 28 03:33:03 CEST 2018

On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 19:53:07 -0400
Pk4SVXxdekho at tombstonezero.net wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 01:12:47 +0200
> Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
>
> > Could you send a screenshot to the list?
>
> Attached.

Notice in this image, how the "Up" and "Down" buttons seem to have
little bars over their tops? I think these are the "Delete" and "Copy"
buttons. It looks like your UI fonts are quite large, and they made the
UI elements large, but the "Edit Accounts" dialog has a fixed size and
so the buttons got crammed on top of eachother, and "Delete" and "Copy"
are almost completely hidden.

If I'm right, then this is a bug -- the  size of the dialog should
either be modifiable, or set according to font sizes.

HTH,
	Shai.