[Users] Delete an Account?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Tue Aug 28 00:13:20 CEST 2018

On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 18:07:25 -0400
Pk4SVXxdekho at tombstonezero.net wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I feel a little silly asking, but how do I delete an account?

I'm using 3.13.2 and under the configuration menu is edit accounts and
the window shows a delete button on the right. I have not tested it, I
want to keep my accounts.

hth

--
In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the
usual solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are

----- Ursula Le Guin