[Users] Reply with different accounts

Andreas Fink finkandreas at web.de
Fri Aug 24 14:10:17 CEST 2018

Hello,

my setup is the following:
Over the years I have registered to different mail providers, and used
these email addresses for some time, i.e. different
people have different email addresses to contact me.
Now I don't want to handle too many different accounts and have one
main account, and all my old email accounts are setup to forward every
email to my new main account. You can imagine that every provider is
handling this a little bit different, by adding a couple of headers and
forwarding it, but it seems that the "To" header is always correct and
not altered.

For each old account I have a pure SMTP account setup in claws, because
I want to reply with the mail address that the email was sent for.
All my emails reside in only one IMAP account, I'm aware that I can set
a default reply address per folder, but is it possible to selet the
From-account when replying based on the "To" field?

Thanks
Andreas