[Users] Folder with apostrophe not visible

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 24 01:34:47 CEST 2018

Hi,

It's okay, found a solution at:

https://superuser.com/questions/1047440/some-folders-are-missing-in-clawsmail

"right mouse click on the box there is menu option to find new folders"

So, that option was disabled on the folder where the sub-folder is not
shown, however when I went right up the top of the folder heirarchy ,
where it says "Mailbox (MH)", there was an option to:

check for new folders

clicked that and the 'missing' sub-folder appeared.

Cheers,

Peter