[Users] Decode issue?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Aug 12 13:28:11 CEST 2018

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 11:52:23 +0200
"Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:

> I sometimes get e-mails using quoted-printable encoding and I can't
> get claws to decode them. Selecting the quoted printable option in
> the decode menu makes no difference.
>
> Is this a bug or have I missed something?

[example sent off-list]

The message you sent shows no such problems. However, it does have
some html entities in the plain text part (  etc).

In short, there is no problem in claws-mail, but there is a problem
in whatever software created that message - it should decode the html
entities in the text/plain part before sending the message.

with regards

Paul