[Users] OSX GTK

Igor Mammedov imammedo at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 14:52:34 CEST 2018

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 08:23:17 -0400
"Perry E. Metzger" <perry at piermont.com> wrote:

> > > Repeating my offer. :)
> > >
> > > I'm happy to integrate the patches and to help support the MacOS
> > > platform.
> >
> > It would need to be rebased on current master and I have some
> > changes on top of old version to make it build on recent MacOs
> > versions. I'll try to dig them up when I get home.
>
> Very good! Igor, if you're willing, maybe we can work on this in a
> shared Github repository and submit it in for integration.
I'm afraid I don't have time to work on it beside pushing up my
changes to github (if I manage to find them.)

Though, I might be able to help with build testing on my still alive
macbook when rebase is ready for submission.
And of cause grumble a bit if I don't like something in 'my' patches
for someone else to fix :)