[Users] Mail to list of addresses

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Sun Apr 29 17:04:18 CEST 2018

How do I send mail to a list of addresses?

I have a bunch of people who I've just added to a newly created Address
Book so that I can send them all an email. But I can't figure out how
to do it.

The message I want to send is already composed and includes
attachments. How do I select all the names in the address book and add
them to the address fields of the email?

I have found the Mail To entry on the context menu of the adress book
list, but that creates a new empty mail with the addressees. If I
select Copy from that context menu and then try to paste into the
address field of my mail, it seems to paste instead what I happened
to have selected (copied) previously. In other words, the Copy menu
entry doesn't seem to work. What am I missing?

Thanks, Dave