[Users] dead area in folder list

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Thu Apr 26 01:03:06 CEST 2018

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 18:29:22 +0200
Andrej Kacian wrote:

> > Not sure if it's a bug, by design, or just how it is, but I can see
> > why it might feel odd/unexpected for childless folders, due to the
> > lack of visual aid (expander).
>
> It should be an easy fix to make it open the folder instead of
> expanding/collapsing, if there are no children. I never noticed it
> myself.
>
> Perhaps we'll fix it in 3.16.2 release. :)

Please do not.

It is standard and proper folder|directory behavior.

Check it in your file manager of choice.
Open Any folder|directory on your system that that contains
sub-folders.
The folder will be opened but no included sub-folder or file will be
selected or highlighted unless you specifically choose it.

    Charles

--
F.S. Fitzgerald to Hemingway:
	"Ernest, the rich are different from us."