[Users] Advance to next message when Trash is clicked

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:54:10 CEST 2018

Hey there,

I'm now using Claws Mail 3.13.2 after having used a much older version
for quite some time. In my older version (I don't have the version
number available), I was able to click the Trash button in the
toolbar while a message was selected in the message list. The message
would be marked as trash and the next available message would be
selected automatically, with locked messages being skipped. As a
result, I could repeatedly click the Trash button and it would
advance through the messages for me, marking each as trash.

I cannot do that in this version of Claws Mail. When I click the
Trash button, the current message is marked as trash and stays
selected without advancing to the next one. If I want to trash the
the down arrow first. I'd like the previous behavior back, if
possible.

I've been all through the settings several times and nothing is
leaping out at me as being the setting I need to change. Does anybody
know where I should look to toggle that behavior? Any help would be
appreciated.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.