[Users] Mail settings export.

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Fri Apr 13 19:55:48 CEST 2018

On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 19:21:24 +0200
UKTV Hub <info at uktvhub.com> wrote:

> Hi all. Is there a way to backup or export the mail settings (I have
> 15 email accounts) from Claws Ubuntu to Claws windows 10 pls.

Probably, meaning I don't know about windows specific issues. Back up
~/.claws-mail.

In addition, claws preserves some information about any local mail
boxes. It will re-calculate it if need be. If you still want to back
that stuff up, back up wherever your mail local boxes are, normally
~/Mail.

If you do this routinely, look into using unison. I use it for Unix to
Unix backups.

--

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has
destroyed itself within. The essential causes of Rome's decline lay in

-- Will and Ariel Durant, III The Story of Civilization (1944) epilogue