[Users] Accessing localhost in offline mode

Bjoern Schiessle bjoern at schiessle.org
Tue Sep 12 09:16:36 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I sync my mails with offlineIMAP to a local IMAP server. This server is configured as localhost in claws-mail. If I don't have a Internet connection I like to switch to offline mode to avoid that claws tries to fetch GnuPG keys, news feeds, etc. But if I switch to offline mode I can no longer read my mails because claws refuses to access the IMAP server, even that it is located at localhost.

Is there a way to tell claws mail to always access localhost, also in offline mode?

Thanks!
Björn